The Dremel Dissected
• You should bring in your rotary tool with any attachments/accessories it came with and any extra ones you own.
• You'll need some materials to practice on as well - some scraps of wood, metal, plastic, glass and found objects.
• a flat plastic take-out or microwave tray
• For those with a NON cordless Dremel, bring an eye dropper from and old medicine bottle
• a package of Blu-Tack or other brand of poster putty from an office supply store
• SAFETY GLASSES! This is crucial. If you wear glasses, they must fit snugly over them.
Be sure to bring a notebook and pencil for some notes, so you can refer to them later!
Please email me with any questions you might have that this page didn't address.
See you there! Keith